Maximise your Diving Experience – Advanced Scuba Diver Course
The Most Important item of Scuba Diving Equipment is YOU.
Maximise your Diving Experience – The Advanced Scuba Diver Course expands on every diving experience.
The Advanced Scuba Diver Course is a fun course that is designed to guide and upgrade the beginner diver AND it is a continuation of your Open Water Course.
We are Firm believers that All SA Divers should take this course.
To become an an advanced qualified diver, you will need to complete 4 specialities and have a total of 24 dives. Once you have completed this you will automatically be listed as an advanced diver
Speciality courses that we offer to help you in your progress to become an advanced diver:
- Deep diver – R3600
- Night and Limited visibility – R3600
- Navigation – R3600
- Search and Recovery – R3600
- Nitrox – R1800
- Wreck – R2200
- Fish ID – R1800
- Scuba Skills Update – R800
- React Right – R2200
2 speciality combo’s:
- Night and limited visibility diver and Deep diver – includes one weekend at Sterkfontein dam
- Navigation and Search and Recovery – includes one weekend at Sterkfontein dam
4 combo speciality combo’s:
- Night and limited visibility diver, Deep diver, Nitrox, Wreck diver speciality
- Night and limited visibility diver, Deep diver, Nitrox, Fish ID speciality
- Navigation, Search and Recovery, Nitrox, and Wreck diver speciality
- Navigation, Search and Recovery, Nitrox, and Fish ID speciality
- Night diver, Deep diver, Search and Recovery diver and Navigation diver – includes two weekends at Sterkfontein dam
- Clients must be qualified open water divers
- Minimum Age: 15
- Maximum Age: No limit provided the client is healthy with no prior medical conditions.
- Prior Medical Conditions must be discussed with the Instructor allocated to the Course.
- Special mention should be made of the following Medical Conditions:
– Heart Disorders
– Lung Disorders
– Severe Claustrophobia
– Recent Chest Colds
– Recent Sinus Infections, Treatments and/or Surgeries
(Please note: Not all of the above mentioned medical conditions are a definite exclusion from an Advanced Scuba Diver Course, and a participant may engage in the course provided a Medical Certificate is provided by his/her Doctor stating that said participant is fit to Dive.)
Time Requirements for the Course:
Each speciality has their own schedule. These schedules can be found under the individual speciality pages.