The Advanced Buoyancy Course (Refresher)
You have done your Scuba Diving course and are now considered a competent diver. Whether it is a Padi, Naui, Cmas, SSI, or any of the other training associations, you can’t seem to shake the nerves before every single dive. LEARN TO DIVE THE RIGHT WAY with our ABC Course
“Am I going to get down?”
“What if I don’t have enough weights, will the group leave me behind?”
“I hope I have enough Air, I want to last longer than 30 minutes”
“Maybe I should take a bigger cylinder”
“Ill take some extra weights – my instructor said 1kg for every 10kgs I weigh”
“That should help, a bigger cylinder and more weights, Ill be fine”
It was sufficient for the warm, clear waters of the Caribbean, BUT NOT enough for South African conditions. We have divers from all qualifications come and join us on this remedial course to hone in on their skills.
You need the following to get back to Basics:
- A Refresher Course
- A Remedial Course
- Some Advanced Buoyancy tricks and skills
All of which are achieved in our Divetek Advanced Buoyancy course…The ABCs of Diving!
- Participants must be able to swim
- Participants must have at least an Open Water Scuba Diver Qualification
- Minimum Age: 12
- Maximum Age: No limit provided the participant is healthy with no prior medical conditions.
- Prior Medical Conditions must be discussed with the Instructor allocated to the Course.
- Special mention should be made of the following Medical Conditions:
– Heart Disorders
– Lung Disorders
– Severe Claustrophobia
– Recent Chest Colds
– Recent Sinus Infections, Treatments and/or Surgeries
(Please note: Not all of the above mentioned medical conditions are a definite exclusion from an Advanced Buoyancy Course – Refresher, and a participant may engage in the course provided a Medical Certificate is provided by his/her Doctor stating that said participant is fit to Dive.)