The Advanced Scuba Diver Course
The Most Important item of Scuba Diving Equipment is YOU.
Maximise your Diving Experience – The Advanced Scuba Diver Course expands on every diving experience.
The Advanced Scuba Diver Course is a fun course that is designed to guide and upgrade the beginner diver AND it is a continuation of your Open Water Course.
We are Firm believers that All SA Divers should take this course.
Naui and Divetek qualifications are issued upon the successful completion of this course.
The Divetek Advanced Scuba Diver is a Fantastic course and is the Most thorough Advanced Scuba Diver Course in Southern Africa!
We cover all the Major Specialities:
- Dive Planning
- Navigation (Compass and Natural)
- Search and Recovery
- Night Diving
- Deep Diving
- Basic Diver Rescue
- Participants must be able to swim
- Participants must have at least and Open Water Diver Qualification
- Minimum Age: 16
- Maximum Age: No limit provided the participant is healthy with no prior medical conditions.
- Prior Medical Conditions must be discussed with the Instructor allocated to the Course.
- Special mention should be made of the following Medical Conditions:
– Heart Disorders
– Lung Disorders
– Severe Claustrophobia
– Recent Chest Colds
– Recent Sinus Infections, Treatments and/or Surgeries
(Please note: Not all of the above mentioned medical conditions are a definite exclusion from an Advanced Scuba Diver Course, and a participant may engage in the course provided a Medical Certificate is provided by his/her Doctor stating that said participant is fit to Dive.)