The Discover Scuba Diver Course
Learn to dive – Discover Scuba Diving!
Scuba diving is possibly one of the most rewarding activities you will ever embrace! The Open Water course is your Gateway to the Underwater World! The Discover Scuba Diving Course is the First Step!
Do something exciting? Thinking about Scuba Diving?
Ever wanted to know what it felt like to breathe underwater?
Look no further than the Divetek Discover Scuba Diver course!
We give you the opportunity to try Diving in a safe and warm environment. Get acquainted with the gear and feel comfortable breathing underwater before taking on the Full Open Water Course.
Our Discover Scuba Diver course will introduce you to the world of diving in a heated pool.
Learn some of the basic theoretical concepts involved in diving as well as some of the underwater skills.
- Participants must be able to swim
- Minimum Age: 12
- Maximum Age: No limit provided the participant is healthy with no prior medical conditions.
- Prior Medical Conditions must be discussed with the Instructor allocated to the Course.
- Special mention should be made of the following Medical Conditions:
– Heart Disorders
– Lung Disorders
– Severe Claustrophobia
– Recent Chest Colds
– Recent Sinus Infections, Treatments and/or Surgeries
(Please note: Not all of the above mentioned medical conditions are a definite exclusion from a Discover Scuba Diver Course, and a participant may engage in the course provided a Medical Certificate is provided by his/her Doctor stating that said participant is fit to Dive.)