Take your diving to a new level with our master class in diving
The most important equipment used in scuba diving is YOU.
The master class in scuba diving will maximise your diving experience and expands on every diving skills
We are firm believers that all divers should take this course not only to improve your diving techniques, but to improve your diving overall.
The course is run by David Cohen, who is a NAUI, SSI, SAUU, PADI, TDI, and Divetek qualified instructor, with over 36 years experience in the diving industry. he has authored several books and training manuals on scuba diving, as well as developed several improved diving techniques.
The course will cover the below techniques :
- Buoyancy and how to dive with fewer weights
- Physiological stress
- Dense gas restriction
- Negative effects of drag
- Regulators – unbalanced vs balanced
- Neutrally buoyant cylinders
- The right BC’s to dive with
- Decompression, dive computers and deep stops
- Different techniques to improve your dive style
- Compass revision
- Equipment configuration
- Getting into the boat
- Clients must be able to swim
- Minimum Age: 16
- Maximum Age: No limit provided the client is healthy with no prior medical conditions.
- Prior Medical Conditions must be discussed with the Instructor allocated to the Course.
- Special mention should be made of the following Medical Conditions:
– Heart Disorders
– Lung Disorders
– Severe Claustrophobia
– Recent Chest Colds
– Recent Sinus Infections, Treatments and/or Surgeries
(Please note: Not all of the above mentioned medical conditions are a definite exclusion from an Advanced Scuba Diver Course, and a participant may engage in the course provided a Medical Certificate is provided by his/her Doctor stating that said participant is fit to Dive.)