DEEP DIVER AND NIGHT AND LIMITED VISIBILITY SPECIALITY COURSE
Many exciting dive sites are located in deeper water. Without proper training, this kind of diving puts you at risk. The SSI Deep Diving Specialty will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters, and is a prerequisite for some advanced training.
The night and limited visibility program provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited visibility conditions. Some of the ocean’s most amazing creatures only come out at night, so your dive doesn’t have to end when the sun goes down. You will learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized equipment, and how to communicate and dive with a buddy at night or in limited visibility.
- Participants must be able to swim
- Participants must have at least and Open Water Diver Qualification
- Minimum Age: 15
- Maximum Age: No limit provided the participant is healthy with no prior medical conditions.
- Prior Medical Conditions must be discussed with the Instructor allocated to the Course.
- Special mention should be made of the following Medical Conditions:
– Heart Disorders
– Lung Disorders
– Severe Claustrophobia
– Recent Chest Colds
– Recent Sinus Infections, Treatments and/or Surgeries
(Please note: Not all of the above mentioned medical conditions are a definite exclusion from an Advanced Scuba Diver Course, and a participant may engage in the course provided a Medical Certificate is provided by his/her Doctor stating that said participant is fit to Dive.)