The SSI Open Water Scuba Diver Course
You’re on your way to being a qualified Scuba Diver and we can’t wait to share the experience with you!
Scuba diving is possibly one of the most rewarding activities you will ever embrace! The Open Water Diver Course is your Gateway to the Underwater World! This course is your ticket to a whole new world filled with exotic, playful little creatures that will entertain and amuse all that are privileged to venture below the waves. You will experience total weightlessness and tranquility as you glide through kaleidoscopes of colours and over reefs bursting with life just waiting to be explored.
There are 6 fun filled, exciting confined water sessions done in a heated pool where you learn to play with all your new toys and master a few skills. Followed by 2 dives at Miracle waters
Finally you venture into the open water environment doing 3 dives where, all you have learned becomes a reality – the adventure has only just begun!
- Participants must be able to swim
- Minimum Age: 12
- Maximum Age: No limit provided the participant is healthy with no prior medical conditions.
- Prior Medical Conditions must be discussed with the Instructor allocated to the Course.
- Special mention should be made of the following Medical Conditions:
– Heart Disorders
– Lung Disorders
– Severe Claustrophobia
– Recent Chest Colds
– Recent Sinus Infections, Treatments and/or Surgeries
(Please note: Not all of the above mentioned medical conditions are a definite exclusion from an Open Water Diver Course, and a participant may engage in the course provided a Medical Certificate is provided by his/her Doctor stating that said participant is fit to Dive.)