The incredible Ponta do Ouro
Diving Ponta do Ouro is a very special affair. The crystal clear warm blue waters of southern Mozambique combined with the amazing reef systems and ocean life are an experience not often forgotten. There are many things to see and lots of different places to dive that you will always be waiting to come back to explore some more. Common sightings of dolphins and the chance to get out to some further reefs as well as organised shark dives to the famous dive site Pinnacles are all apart of what can be done.
Diving with Divetek
We will be staying at the amazing Mar e Sol in Ponta do Ouro, Mozambique. This freestanding house located with in a secure gated estate with 24 hour security has the following.
- Four bedrooms : Two double bed rooms, two twin sharing rooms.
- Four bathrooms : Three are direct ensuite, one is next to the bedroom without an ensuite.
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Fully furnished Bedrooms
- Fully furnished Bathrooms
- A large living area
- Braai area
- A large balcony area with an amazing sea view
- Walking distance to the beach, dive launch and restaurants