Scuba Skills Update – Refresher Course
Whether you have not been diving for a few months due to a winter break or several years due to busy work, the SSI scuba skills update is the perfect way to bring your skills up to date again so that you can confidently report back to the waterfront! This (dive) refresher course deals with everything you need to be able to dive safely and safely again !!
This program is for students who do not have the time to complete the Open Water Diver program, and provides you with the training and experience required to dive in open water environments under the supervision of a dive professional. You will earn the SSI Scuba Diver certification, which can be upgraded to the SSI Open Water Diver certification with additional training.
- Participants must be able to swim
- Participants must have at least an Open Water Scuba Diver Qualification
- Minimum Age: 12
- Maximum Age: No limit provided the participant is healthy with no prior medical conditions.
- Prior Medical Conditions must be discussed with the Instructor allocated to the Course.
- Special mention should be made of the following Medical Conditions:
– Heart Disorders
– Lung Disorders
– Severe Claustrophobia
– Recent Chest Colds
– Recent Sinus Infections, Treatments and/or Surgeries
(Please note: Not all of the above mentioned medical conditions are a definite exclusion from an Advanced Buoyancy Course – Refresher, and a participant may engage in the course provided a Medical Certificate is provided by his/her Doctor stating that said participant is fit to Dive.)